Saturday, November 28, 2009

My first 5k!

I ran my first 5k on Thanksgiving morning...in 32.33 minutes. Feeling pretty good about the standard pace me and my running partner have established so far. We ran a 5 mile run this morning, which was a bit difficult, we were both pretty stiff and sore...but we did the mileage, even though it wasn"t perfect. We are on the tail end of our endurance training...3 more weeks...and then a week off, and then serious marathon training begins...woohoo!

hope everyone had a fantastic Thankgiving, and we'll keep you up to speed with the next chapter of our training.

Take care, and I will update soon.

Beth

1 comment:

  1. Here I am leaving you a comment and checking in on you! ha! did you cross train today? I have to be honest I didn't, but will do next cross training day. I'm still sore. See you tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete